Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Ice-Cream, Slushies, and I little troublesome Bumblebee

 Today was a very......Interesting day.....So First of all, I recieved a wodnerfully Delicious Blue Slushy! I still have a blue tongue! :) haha. I just love the Corn Syrup more than the ice! :) My Tongue :) lol 
Then, I went into our Pool!! :) But it was A Mess :P Filled with leaves and bugs and grass and you know how it gets on a windy day haha :). So I grabbed the wondrous net. As I was cleaning I saw a great fuzzy black and yellow buzzing creature. Right as I saw it I Screamed! I started freaking out because it was crawling around on top of the water. So My Solution was.....Drown the Bee!! Hah! I thought it would be easy but........here's how it went OPPOSITE of my Theory.......
I Put the Net on top of the Bee and pushed down to the bottom of our 4 foot deep pool. Next thanks to gravity, I let it sit under the water for five minutes hoping it would get rid of the bee. ( I was putting it out of its misery because its wings were messed up already from being on top of the water). Finally, I let it up and I THOUGHT It was just floating up, not moving/swimming/flying or whatever bees do to get up out of water! It was still alive and well! (Except for wings). I started freaking out since it was as if a zombie was slowly coming out of its grave! Then I Resulted to getting a cup and setting it free. I can't believe I didn't think of that in the first place! :p Oh well :) 
                        So Then after that I cooled down by having some yummy Blue Bunny Ice-Cream Right out of the box! :) :) Very Yummy and soothing! I hate bees since I'm allergic, but I love me some Ice-Cream, Luckily I'm not Lactose-Intolerant! :) 
But I still have and unanswered question, How did that bee not drown? Can it hold it's breathe for 5 minutes? Or Do Bee's breathe underwater??? What do You Think? Please Leave Your Comment Below!! :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment