Thursday, May 24, 2012

Slime! :)

   So my Brother, Let's call him.. Little D, talked to me about how he learned how to make slime, so I decided to try it out with him! :) Now I have decided to show you all how you can too! Just if you want ;) 

       *What You Need* 
           
                              Borax! :) Found at a Magical Place Called the Cleaning Aisle in Wal-Mart. 
Next, Glue, or In this case instead of adding more water, I just used my Mod Podge! :) 
And Finally a big fat bowl, or little tiny bowl (Depending on how much slime you want) :) 
Food Coloring (Optional) I used blue! 

*What to Do* 
Take Your Glue and Pour in about a  1/2 Cup of glue into the bowl. Then Pour in 1/2 cup of water with it.  (If You use your homemade Mod Podge then pour in half a cup of it and then another half cup.so 1 cup haha)
Then Stir it around (Unless you're using Mod Podge) and  add your food coloring! If you don't add food coloring then it will either be an opaque white or clear depending on what type of glue you're using.  Sorry, I'm editing because I forgot an important part! **********Read this Haha. Then You Pour In One Teaspoon of Borax and Add another cup of Water.Then Stir it around again.
It should look kind of like this before you form it. 
   Finally, start grabbing it from the bowl and squishing it to give it shape and form into slime! BE CAREFUL VERY MESSY. PREFER TO DO OUTSIDE, (FROM EXPERIENCE). :) I would've taken a picture of the forming but It was such a mess anything I walked by was blue! :) 
 Once it is all formed and slime-like.........Pour (Or Some Easy Way) get it into a Nice Ziploc Baggy and stick it into the fridge! Otherwise it will mold. 
TA-DA!! :) Your Beautiful Slime is finished. Little D decided to "Check on Something" when it was time to clean! :) It can be a mess so I suggest outside for this Project! :) Thanks For Reading on how to make your own slime! :) Please Comment if you would like, would you do this project? :) It is a very fun thing to do and good for family activities also! Buh-Bye! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment