Friday, May 25, 2012

A Wonderful Gift

Yes, I was looking at Pinterest Again....and I found a Great gift to Any Mom!! :) All You Need is a Mason Jar, Grass, a Chop Stick, Popsicle Stick, or any kind of stick, Painted Flower Shaped Cardboard, (Or Yarn covered flower shaped Cardboard like me), a Photo, and A Nice Little Poem or Note To Tape on! Just put some grass in the Mason Jar, Stick on a note or poem around the jar, Glue or tape the "Flower" To the stick, have a picture on the "Flower", Glue or Tape or just stick in the Stick with flower, and Finally Give it to your Momma or whoever you're Giving it to!! :) I Just love this Craft because....
 1. It was on Pinterest
 2. It's Simple
3. It has a Mason Jar
Now there might be a more "efficient" or "Better Quality" way to do this craft, but I do it the Courtney Way! :) Thanks For Reading, and Are Any of you going to try this out? :) I would love to hear in the Comment Box! Haha I have said that in the last few posts haven't I ? :) It's Because I want your Feedback!! :) Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment