Sunday, June 17, 2012

How I Got Organized In Two Days

Happy Father's Day!! I Was going to Talk about how special and great dad's are and how great this day is! But, I have something else that Is Crucial! I Cleaned! Haha, well I "Clean"  my
"Nook" about every week, but, it's more like just tidying. But this time... I Cleaned! Here is What I Did....


    I was roaming Pinterest and I saw how neat and Organized all the rooms were in the pictures! It made me feel like I need my Nook just like those! Clean and ORGANIZED!! So I searched. And Searched. And Searched. And Searched. And I found out a lot of things....... I decided to find a bunch of stuff That I have not used in like 1 year or even 6 months. Let's just say... That  helped...... A LOT. Next I Cleaned up my craft desk and then went through what I needed there or what should be trashed, or placed in its right place.

Now that that was done and everything there was where I wanted it, I moved on to Dressers and Drawers. I Pretty Much did the same thing. Either Trash it, Move it, or keep it. Then the stuff I kept I Placed it in a certain way in the drawer or on the dresser top. 


After going through one of the drawers, I discovered I have a whole lotta Nail Polish and Lotions. So...Fortunately I was at a Garage Sale and she gave me a Free little bag that was originally for the shower and putting all the shampoo conditioner etc. in it. But I used it to place all my nail polish, sunscreen, lotion, deodorant, etc. in it! :) Very Nice For Me!

Next It was time for me to Tackle my Closet as shown at the title. Once I did that I cleaned out a little old storage mcbob and am now using it for my laundry hamper. Nobody could tell! And When You can't shut it anymore that's a pretty big sign it's laundry day for you! Haha. 

 I decided to label it! :) 

    Then, I looked around and Found I Have A Gazillion Shoes!! I Decided to line up the ones I will wear through the summer against the wall. The others were placed in my closet! 

 Finally I Took Out the Trash I had Accumulated along the way!! Ahh....I Felt a lot better getting that stuff out! 


I Had no Mercy for any junk I had!! Haha. Then All I had to do next was vacuum and fix anything I did not like! That is how I got Organized in two days! :) I have folders, a notebook, and When I get my Iphone I will get a to-do list app I found! That way I can stay organized with other stuff that doesn't pertain to my home! :) If You decide to clean/organize, Happy Father's Day and Happy Cleaning!! 









No comments:

Post a Comment