Tuesday, June 19, 2012

She Has Finally Upgraded

Ahh! You know how yesterday I talked about Change? And How sometimes it can be good? I'm just not sure about this change! :)  This morning I have upgraded my blog to the new  Blogger Interface. I have upgraded before but then I changed back because I just did not like it! Then....I Looked at my dashboard...With the little message that  is at the top every single time I log in.. 'The old Blogger will be taken away in the upcoming months. Upgrade Now' Or....something like that. Today I decided to click on that....I don't know what I exactly think of it..Well, It's not as confusing as that Facebook Timeline. :) Haha. Maybe it's the colors....Orange and White.....Google, is there a way I can customized it!? Heeh :)
         Do You have a blog and use blogger??? Have you upgraded? Or are you still in the same old Dashboard? :) I want to know!! See ya'll later! 

No comments:

Post a Comment