Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Easter Egg Maracas

Don't you just love these Type of  pictures!? I made this picture myself without fudging it up that much! Haha, but some of my projects do end up not looking as great as Pinterest shows! And with this craft, I decided to make this photo for that exact reason.


Most of the time the only reason my craft doesn't turn out as planned us because I don't have all the right supplies. My easter egg maracas may. Not look as great as the ones on www.danamadeit.com - go check her out! ;) - but mine are doable and simple to make! :)

SUPPLIES:

Plastic Easter eggs

Tape- I used Wrapping tape out of the First Aid Kit lol

Markers (to decorate the tape)

Colored pencils you that don't use or want.

And you could use popcorn kernels in your eggs to make the noise..or do what I did! Crush up one piece of corn and rice cereal in the egg!


And now.... You have the egg.. You take the tape and wrap it around the egg, then put one pencil on one side and tape over it and add another pencil to the next! Simple as that! Have kids or yourself decorate with markers and Voila! It's a new musical instrument! Hours of shaking and music-making! I also taped the bottom of the pencils together just to be sure they stay! Hoped you enjoyed this! And also credit to www.danamadeit.com for the original and marvelous creation! :) Bye!
The Finished Project

No comments:

Post a Comment