Wednesday, May 30, 2012

DIY Paperclip Bookmarks!

Okay!! Here is is!! It's a gloomy day here, with nothing to do.....except..Craft...And Blog!! :) So here is a Little ol' tutorial that is Super Easy!! Found this Baby on Pinterest! :) 
First.....You will need......Paperclips {Colored}, Yarn or Ribbons, and Scissors. 


Now Just Cut some Yarn first. 
Position The yarn like the Picture Shown Below.

Place the ends together and through the top of paperclip.

Loop the ends through the gap made with yarn, and pull through. 

Voila! Easy As Pie! 

Because I used Yarn and not ribbon, I added more than one strand to give it more.....Volume I guess haha. Actually I added more so it would look better! Then You Just Place it as your bookmark for your recent book! 

If Any of you have any requests on what DIY I should make next, please leave a comment telling me what I should do! :) Thanks for Reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment