Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Summertime

Ahhh.....I Love Summertime, it's the time to relax and do things outside and just try all sorts of new things! What I am doing? Well......Here's a short little post on what I plan to do.......
                                                   ~MY Somewhat Bucket List For Summertime~


1. Get Lighter hair,  I decided to do it naturally, so..........Lemon Juice is the key! Haha. I have noticed a hint of lightening but I have only done it once this summer which was last week.....

   2. Swim! Swim! Swim! -Nuff Said. 

3. Bike Riding! :) I am doing this later today! Heeh. 

  4. Tye-Dye a Shirt.....I haven't done this in Awhile so I decided to ............experiment. 

5. Make a Zip line.....I have never been on one of these........well when I was Very Young and was in Gymnastics.....{I'm not a Gymnast Whatsoever}. So I want to either build one or just find one to go on! :) 
                                                         I have more on my list........But I want to show you something that I promised......It was the gift I painted for someone great!! :) Here it is.....
A Painted Canvas Saying Just Dance! :) Yes this awesome Chica loves Dance!! :) :) Anywho.This is some of what I have done/am going to do! :) What are your plans for this summer?? What is the best thing you have done so far?? I Wanna Know!! :) Tell me ya'll! Buh-Bye! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment