Friday, June 8, 2012

Turn Your Old Clothes Into New!

I have been Scouring YouTube ALL day, seriously! Well....first it was from Pinterest which lead to Youtube. I was looking for ways to turn old t-shirts into something new! :) I decided to show you guys the great videos I watched to make my old clothes new! Haha to here is the first one I found, and I am wearing my new tank at this moment ;) . 
.:T-shirt into Amazing Tank Tops:. 
Now Here is the next one, for this next  one When I got done {Because I had no words or design on my tank I used} I sewed on some letters! I sewed on FUN ! Haha. And It's A Miracle!! I sewed!!!! :) I have never hand sewn {Barely have  with a Machine} before! :)  Anyways here is the Video! 
.:Fringe Shirt:. 
Are you guys going to try these out?? Which one? Or Both? :) Hope you enjoy the Videos! Ahh.....the things you can find On Youtube! :)

2 comments: