Monday, June 11, 2012

Oh the things you can do With Playdough...

Okay, so Having a great Manic Monday?? :) I have decided to mess around with some green play dough today...and here is what I got, First of all making Play dough Sculptures with your kids or by yourself is really fun! :) I sat in a room all to myself messing around with it! Note*** Please do not die while laughing at my play dough sculptures......Heeh, 1. The Web cam did not do these pictures justice, and 2. I'm not a professional play dough sculpture. Do you think there really is a professional?? :) Here we go!

                                                   You Could Make......A Leaf :)
2. A..Cell Phone. :) 
3. A...Computer. :)
And 4. A Television. :) 
Haha, So What will you make !?? :) I want to Know!!! :) Buh-Bye All!!



2 comments:

  1. Sweet! I think (If I have enough Play Dough) I Will Make a cute Little Mini House!! :)

    ReplyDelete