Wednesday, June 13, 2012

A Thunk On The Head

              Substituting Wisdom Wednesday will be a little lesson that I very wise, hence, it is perfect for Wisdom Wednesday. Oh, and I have always Had dreams I would fly........Just not this way.....Read More!! :) 



Well........You Know how I said I was going to Ride Bikes with friends??? :) Well................I have been for the past week almost....and yesterday.....It wasn't too great but I'm fine now.. :) Haha. Two Of my Friends and I were heading down a road on our bikes. Me, being the slowest and a smaller bike than them, I was way behind. So, I wasn't even thinking and I tried to Catch up. I was about mid-way through a street while my friends were already turning to the next. And BOOM. My feet slipped of the pedals when I sped up and I lost control. What did I do? Attempt to Hit the brakes while tipping side to side when finally I flew off and Clonked my head on the pavement while scraping My Leg and shoulder on my right side. The Bike was okay, lucky for it.....My Friends saw me head to the ground and started running on over. I don't know if you would like to hear this, but bear with me I have a question at hand. Haha. I didn't get a concussion fortunately, and I learned 2 things. 

 1. I should probably wear a helmet
&
2. It's probably safer being the  tortoise and not the hare. 

Now here is the question at hand.............Have you flew off your bike before? Do you even ride a bike? haha. My Incident wasn't really bad, {I don't think}. So....have you had a minor or major incident?? :) I would like to know!! Have a Good And Safe Day!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment