Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving Day

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! Gobble Gobble! I'm as happy as a turkey a day after Thanksgiving! --See what I did there? ;)
Anyways, I'm hear to tell you all that I am thankful for on this day-and every other day!

1. I am thankful for a table to set. On this day we have a privilege to sit together with the family and eat a wonderful dinner. To make it more special, we have a table to set.

2. I am thankful for the food. More Food. And more food. And more. I love food. Haha.

3. Family. That's a no-brainer. Case closed.

4. I am thankful for the ability to laugh and be happy. When times may be hard, confusing, or just plain chaotic and busy, I can still find something to make me laugh and be happy!

5. I am plainly thankful for Thanksgiving! It gives everyone a day to come together, be happy, be at the table, laugh, and eat food!! All the things I am thankful for combined into one whole day!!!

Now there's much more that I am thankful for but I don't want to list all that! Haha now if you want to tell me or just think a moment, what are you thankful for??







No comments:

Post a Comment