Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Long Time No Blog

     hello my loyal readers! I'd like to apologize probably for the millionth time for not blogging in a long time. I guess I'm one of those people who post either all the time or never at all...so sorry. I have been wrapped up in my own little world busy with so much this year. One of the reasons I haven't been posting is because one of my little dogs chewed up the charger to my mini laptop, the only source to internet other than iPhones and iPads-- and I can't stand having to blog with one of those...I've leaned onto the not liking them so much in that aspect. But have no fear, Wal-Mart is here!! - for me with a new Windows 8 laptop. I'm Uber excited. :) So hopefully soon I'll be posting something crafty to help with your creative urge to make something. But I've kind of been brain dead on this side and haven't been getting my daily Pinspiration. Anywho.....See you soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment